With it being the start of the New Year did you make one of your New Years’ Resolution to really get to grips and tackle your social media accounts? If so, you want to start by getting them to look right. It’s time to update those Headshots.
Good Corporate Head Shots
So what are you looking for when it comes to choosing and uploading your head shot / profile picture?
Well surely the most important aspect would be that you are recognisable. That people would be able to look you up on Facebook, or LinkedIn, whichever network you are using, look at your profile picture, then easily be able to pick you out in a crowd of people.
It really is worth having a professional photo taken, and I’m not saying that just because I am a professional photographer here in the North East, it really does make a difference.
As a photographer I am able to pay attention to lighting, to framing to the background to ensure that the focus is on you!
How can a good Head shot help your business?
There are so many reasons why a good head shot is beneficial to your business
- A professional head shot can help your current clients feel more connected to you.
- A professional head shot can help your potential clients feel more connected to you, help them feel like they know you.
- With the introduction of online marketing a professional head shot has become a power aspect of branding.
- First impressions count – and quite often that first impression will be taken from a visit to your social media profile or your website.
- A professional head shot looks professional – you can see the difference. Professional head shot = professional you!
- By having a professional head shot will show people that you are serious about your business, your career.
- Loads of accounts haven’t updated to a professional head shot yet – this means that yours will stand out in the crowd.
How much should you pay for a Head Shot in the North East?
Our packages for head shot photography starts at £35 for a two images, but we do also offer a service where your team can come to our Hebburn Studio or we can come to your premises for a shoot. The choice is yours!
We also have our every popular North East Head Shot Day where you are invited to drop in to the studio, anytime between 10am and 4pm, no appointment necessary, and I will photograph you, you pick your favourite, and within 3 days, after preparation, I will email the image across to you ready for upload. And guess what ……… I only charge £10 for this – and that includes one image that we will email to you!
Our next head shot day is on Thursday 26th January, 2017 – will I see you there?