Village Photography Pet Portrait Awards
Village Photography have once again teamed up with the National Pet Portrait Awards to help raise funds for The Dogs Trust & Guide Dogs in 2018.
To enter all you have to do is call Judith on 07947153935, you can visit our new online booking system by clicking on the link below or complete the registration form and Judith will then call you back to book your children/family in for their session.
The cost to take part is £10 per dog which is donated in full to Dogs Trust.
- Our Competition is open for all Dogs Only.
- One £10 Shoot covers one dog.
- Competition is open from the 1st January 2018 until 1st December 2018 for all entries.
- All entries from my studio will be judged by another photographer from another studio who will choose 1st, 2nd & 3rd from all of Village Photography’s entries.
- 1st prize is a 20 x 16 print
- 2nd prize is a 16 x 12 print
- 3rd prize is a 10 x 8 print
- the 1st prize winner from Village Photography studio will go through to the national competition to represent Village Photography. And one winner will be chosen by Dogs Trust who will win their owners £1000 cash
- All winners and results will be with me by the end of January 2019. (subject to change).
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of our own studios dogs or the national competition.
- We will still display the 3 winners from Village Photography’s competition below as normal.
- You an also visit The Pet Portraits Awards website to see a full list of competition rules
National Pet Portrait Awards Winner 2017
Village Photography are honoured to announce that we won the National Pet Portrait Award Photographer of the Year for 2017. Below is our winning image of Cyno a 6 month old beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback Our image was the £1000 prize winner!
Pet Portrait Awards Winners 2017
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2016
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2015
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2014
Cute Petz Winners 2013