Village Photography Cute Pets Competition
Our Cute Petz 2017 Competition is a little bit different this year as we have teamed up with the National Pet Portrait Awards to help raise funds for The Dogs Trust.
To enter all you have to do is give us a call on 07947153935 and we can book you in for one of our Pet Days.
The cost to take part is £10 per pet which is donated in full to Dogs Trust.
- Our Competition is open for all Dogs Only.
- One £10 Shoot covers one dog.
- Competition is open from the 1st January 2017 until 31st December 2017 for all entries.
- All entries from my studio will be judged by another photographer from another studio who will choose 1st, 2nd & 3rd from all of Village Photography’s entries.
- 1st prize is a 20 x 16 print
- 2nd prize is a 16 x 12 print
- 3rd prize is a 10 x 8 print
- the 1st prize winner from Village Photography studio will go through to the national competition to represent Village Photography. And one winner will be chosen by Dogs Trust who will win their owners £1000 cash
- All winners and results will be with me by the end of January 2018.
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of our own studios dogs or the national competition.
- We will still display the 3 winners from Village Photography’s competition below as normal.
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2016
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2015
Cute Petz Competition Winners 2014
Cute Petz Winners 2013